[kaffe] ANN: testing page and results

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Thu Dec 4 11:50:02 PST 2003

Hello

for Jim, Dalibor and others...
failures on NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris... a big maze.

I decided to make a summary page with the current status and results on
my test computers.

You can access it here:
http://homepage.mac.com/riccardo_mottola/kaffe-devel/

or, when my own sparcstation is online,
at multix.dyndnds.org (a link is provided from the above page) so you
can check the latest and greatest.

There is my current attempt to track down the sparc build problem on *
BSD/sparc (besides, notice the current statups of OpenBSD: some stupid
header is acting up).

Since Solaris did work in August I tried to update it gradually to see
if it breaks and if it breaks if it acts like BSD/sparc.

-Riccardo