[kaffe] A request for info. on a 64-bit JVM (preferably for AMD) architecture for Linux

Khawaja, Aziz khawajaa at cboe.com
Tue Dec 9 15:26:01 PST 2003

Hello team,

I work for CBOE in Chicago. We are, thesedays, testing JDKs from all the vendors for our RedHat 64-bit linux OS. We have an Opteron (AMD64) hardware with RedHat AMD64 OS version running. I am looking for a beta/production JVM that can run on this hardware in 64-bit mode. Does Kaffe have a version (beta/devel/anything) available for me to test?

I would really appreciate your reponse. Desparately awaiting for an answer.

Thank you

--
Aziz Khawaja
Chicago Board Options Exchange