[kaffe] kaffe is not compiling on cygwin

Michael Franz mvfranz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 17:36:02 PST 2003

http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-August/043433.html

> > There wasn't much discussion, and I don't know if
> it would actually
> > work. But it may be worth a try to try defining
> EXCEPTIONFRAME away as
> > it is done in
> kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads/signal.c for the
>
> > interpreter.
>
> Which is what I intend to try.
>
> cheers,
> dalibor topic

I applied the patches manually, I could get Eclipse to
apply them automatically.  the configure patch did not
make sense to me.

The patch did not fix any of my build issues.  I was
able to get the kaffevm to compile, which is what I
wanted since I wanted to put together some tests of
the memory allocation and GC code - this is what is
causing my Mac OS X problems.

I would be interested in when you get farther along
with this.

Michael