[kaffe] Re: IA-64 port works again in CVS tree

Gwenole Beauchesne gbeauchesne at mandrakesoft.com
Thu Feb 6 13:05:01 PST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> after I've got my hands on a ia64-linux box, I've
> fixed some of this port's compilation problems. It
> turned out to be a slip during the merge with Gwenole,
> I must have missed a configure.in patch to check for
> ia64intrin.h.

Oh, thanks for noticing that. However, two things that just hit my head:
1) <ia64intrin.h> is always available with gcc. I haven't checked icc yet.
2) I probably messed up the non-<ia64intrin.h> part.

> Now it compiles, compiles the class library and make check results in 34
> failures. The failures are attached.

I thought I once had around 7 or 14 failures. Unfortunately, the remote
ia64 system is inaccessible at the moment.

BTW: any news from the JIT front?

Bye,
Gwenole.