[kaffe] Thread handling in Kaffe

calvin kaiwen cal_kaiwen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 18:30:01 PST 2003

Hi,

http://www.embedded.com/98/9802fe.htm

At Step 2: Internal Threads.
Will this step help me with solving my 'thread not reuse' problem?

I know that I have 2 create a thread.h file, but (I am a newbie in this 2
questions):-

(1) Where should I placed the file, thread.h?
(2)  I need to recompile kaffe for this new library file, how can I do that?
Or is there anyone out there that have a version of kaffe which is
pre-compiled with internal threads?

Thank you, ;)
Calvin