[kaffe] port problem m68k-mint

Helmer Krämer hkraemer at freenet.de
Tue Feb 25 03:03:01 PST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:29:34 -0800 (PST)
Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Jens,

> --- js712688 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de wrote:
>
> > > does it continue? I.e. do you get a Makefile after
> > you
> > > run ./configure, or not? In the first case, the
> > errors
> > > are probably irrelevant, in the second case, we'd
> > have
> > > to change the tests to something more compatible.
> >
> > No makefile, because configure tells me: "m68k-mint
> > not
> > supported".
>
> Well, you'll need to apply the patch from MiNT for
> kaffe 0.9.1 and see how far you get. Copy the
> config/m68k/mint directory over to kaffe's config/m68k
> directory, apply the patch and you're set. ;) I.e.
> you're ready to start bringing the port back to life.

just a few short notes from me. First, you should copy
the directory as dalibor described. Then you should
create a file called config.frag in that directory so
that the configure script recognizes that that os is
supported. Second, you should probably see how far you
get without applying the patch that's included in the
.tgz.

Greetings,
Helmer