[kaffe] Assertion failure in slowUnlockMutex() in kaffe-1.0.7?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Jan 4 08:39:26 PST 2003

Have been able to for years... it's even mentioned on www.kaffe.org.

 > Could you post a short FAQ.volanomark a la FAQ.ashes

Attached.  Copyright Dan Kegel 2003.  Licensed under GPL to match kaffe.

>>(Note that I have not yet run 'make check' in
>>kaffe... guess I should figure out how to run those
 >>in a cross-compiling embedded environment,
>>where you have to compile on one machine, and run on
>>another (tiny) machine.)
>

> uhh ... you could comment out the (re)compilation step
> in test/regression/Makefile(.am), and copy the files
> over from a test run on your native platform. Very
> ugly, inelegant etc. but could work.

Yeah... I just fixed my 'update to latest libtools' script
to not break 'make check', so now I have a shot at it.
Next step is to write a shell script that runs the same
tests as 'make check' does, or maybe compile 'make' for
the embedded system.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel