[kaffe] QT AWT ExceptionInInitializerError (not the libawt one)

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 17:12:01 PST 2003

Hi Benja,

--- Benja Fallenstein <b.fallenstein at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hm, I have both of libqt3 and libqt3 installed
> (which is not to say that
> I don't have a qt2 installed somewhere, but I don't
> think I have-- if
> you can think of a good test, tell me).

You could write a small Qt hello world type of app (
copy it from the tutorial on trolltech.com), and use a
Qt3 specific method call in it. If that one builds and
works, then you shouldn't have a qt2 vs qt3 problem.

> Doesn't look like it's a Qt version problem. :( Any
> other ideas?

I've only tested so far with Qt 3.0.6. Try compiling
qt 3.0.6 from source into its own directory and using
that one instead. If that one works, then do the same
for Qt 3.1.1 and check if that helps. Maybe something
is just messed up.

best regards,