[OT] Naming conventions Re: [kaffe] Is it a bug? System.loadLibrary() fails...

KIM, Seongbeom sbkim at mail.marusys.com
Fri Jan 10 19:10:01 PST 2003

Hi all,

We Koreans don't have middle name, but usually assign each words to
Korean-pronunciation units.
I know it is seriously confusing in western sense; thus there is a trend to use
western format like
'Seongbeom Kim' in official documents such as passports.
However 'Seongbeom' is really hard to read.... a cultural difference. :)

My first name IS Seongbeom, and can be separated Seong-Beom in
Korean-pronunciation sense.
Anyway, I'm embarassed with this name-thing; somebody might be grueling out
there.... ;-)
To avoid confusion, I'd better use hybrid capitalization-comma approach with my
name.
'KIM, Seongbeom' will be good.

Thanks.
Sincerely,