[kaffe] core dump, assertion failed (FD_ISSET)

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Mon Jan 13 18:21:01 PST 2003

Greg Wooledge (greg at wooledge.org) wrote:

> assertion "FD_ISSET(i, &readsPending)" failed: file "jthread.c", line 1750

Just FYI, I've seen this assertion a total of 5 times now, running
with the jit3 engine, to the exclusion of the other two assertions
I saw earlier (under the intrp engine).  I haven't saved any of
the other cores (they're quite large); but I'm sure there will be
plenty more of them should the need arise.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |