[kaffe] Kaffe Architecture Documentation

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Tue Jul 1 15:14:02 PDT 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
"Dalibor Topic" <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So just use whatever suits you best, as long it's an open format. MS Word DOC
> files would be really, really bad ;)

Heck, we'll even take .doc files - I can cut and paste those into DocBook or
something like that.

I'm planning to add some DocBook infrastructure to our build so I can check
in Edouard's porting document - which we can use as a basis for doing some
real documentation.

> > Dalibor, you once sent me a pointer to a page linking to
> > documents people have written in the past (like Samuel Sanseri, Edouard
> > and other folks), but I can't find that link anymore. Could you help me
> > with that?
>
> Sure: http://www.kaffe.org/weeklynews/2002/1.html

I'm so embarrassed that I never added those links to the documentation web
page.  I'm not a very good webmaster.  I finally added them, so you can see
them here now:

  http://www.kaffe.org/documentation.shtml

Please suggest some more links if you know of any other documentation hiding
out there on the web.  I know, you've probably all sent me the links before,
and they're in the depths of my inbox.  It's always good to cc: them to the
list, since I'm can be somewhat neglectful at times...

Cheers,

 - Jim