[kaffe] The Verifier and Regression Tests

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Jul 3 12:49:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 00:05, Rob Gonzalez wrote:
> It would be nice if people would test kaffe with the verifier on whatever
> they're working on.  By default kaffe doesn't not do any verification, but
> if you run it with -verifyremote it will verify everything that's not from
> the bootclasspath (i.e. the standard libraries).

I tried a couple of things and it all seemed to work.

BTW. Do you know about the verifier testsuite from Mauve?
Tom Tromey who wrote the gcj verifier and Jeroen Frijters from the
IKVM.NET project have checked in some tests written in Jasmin.
It is in the verify module of Mauve CVS.
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/verify/?cvsroot=mauve

Cheers,

Mark