[kaffe] Re: The Verifier and Regression Tests

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 14:39:01 PDT 2003

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org> writes:

Mark> BTW. Do you know about the verifier testsuite from Mauve?
Mark> Tom Tromey who wrote the gcj verifier and Jeroen Frijters from the
Mark> IKVM.NET project have checked in some tests written in Jasmin.
Mark> It is in the verify module of Mauve CVS.
Mark> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/verify/?cvsroot=mauve

And, incidentally, please feel free to write new tests.  This module
barely scratches the surface.  For the most part it is some weird
things I wanted to test out, plus some more comprehensive tests from
Jeroen.  However, we know it is missing useful tests.  E.g., this test
suite doesn't catch the current known bugs in the libgcj verifier :-(

Tom