[kaffe] 1.1.0 on M68k Amiga

Tony Wyatt wyattaw at optushome.com.au
Sun Jul 6 06:23:01 PDT 2003

G'tag Dalibor and others,

Trying to get 1.1.0's JIT to work on the Amiga. It runs pre-compiled classes
OK, but won't compile (ie, run kjc). It falls over with an NPE. The problem
seems to be that a native method "fill InStackTrace" is requested with a
zero codesize, no memory is allocated for the method, and consequently a
null pointer is detected soon after.

Don't I remember something about library incompatibilities some weeks ago?
Dalibor, I think you mentioned a new release for testing the other day. I
thought I had downloaded it, but no. Could you let me have the URL again?

cheers
tony

PS: I am still running with the old (1.0.7) version of libraries/clib/net/.