Problems with CygWin (was: Re: [kaffe] undefined references in kaffeh)

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at katamail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:43:02 PDT 2003

I'm sorry for the last e-mail but it seems that I have made some mistakes while updating from the CVS... in fact I download it again and now it works!
it still required the patch for jthread.c and give me an error with a cygwin include file (cygwin/types.h), but now I fix it and I get a working Kaffe on my CygWin!
Thanks for you help