[kaffe] Linux Kongress 2003 in Saarbruecken, Germany

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Jul 14 12:03:01 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Mark Wielaard has already said that I'd like the next free software java
develeper meeting to be in Saarbruecken, which hosts the Linux Kongress
from October 14 to October 16, 2003. I hope we can use this Kongress as
an oppportunity to present the current state of free java
implementations to a broader audience. And of course to have a BOF
session, a couple of drinks and a good time.

I've attached the Call for Papers, since it specifically mentions
Virtual machines and emulations as one of the topics of interest. If you
want to submit a paper, you should hurry up: Extended abstracts are due
till August 8th.

See you,