[kaffe] new NetBSD problems

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sat Jul 19 23:27:01 PDT 2003

Hi Ric,

>i had a temporary absence here, I did some upgrading on my hardware, had
>a failure.. and well even put my real name when I began tracking news
>here again.

I'm still 'planning' to go back to m68k-NetBSD issue when I finish
jit bug in sh3 but it pushed so many stack, and may take a while :-<

>checking for shared library run path origin... ./config.rpath: ./config.
>rpath: No such file or directory
>done
>
>is this ordinary?

I have no idea for this, sorry.

>/usr/pkg/bin/bash: Undefined PLT symbol "read" (reloc type = 21, symnum
>= 94)
>gmake[2]: *** [ByteToCharDefault.lo] Error 1
>
>what is this about? The installed bash is 2.05b but I don't think the
>problem is there, right?

I don't know the detail why it happens, but it sometimes happens in
i386-netbsd also. This is (I suspect) some bug in os and the things
what you have to do is just re-invoke make.

Kiyo