[kaffe] uclinux path separator in system.h

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at katamail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:50:01 PDT 2003

while trying to integrate m68k-uclinux target in kaffe I got a very small problem...
inside include/system.h there's the definitions of path separator and other system dependent symbols... now I get a compile error that tell me that "Separator undefined for this system"...
under uclinux I use the unix definitions but I need to tell this to kaffe... in other words I have to define somewhere the 'unix' symbol to get the right defs in system.h
can I add it somewhere? (inside config/m68k/uclinux would be a very nice place! ;-)

maybe someone that is more expert than me with the building system of kaffe can help me in doing this...