[kaffe] NIO in classpath

Timothy Stack stack at cs.utah.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:32:02 PDT 2003

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 08:16  AM, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
> I was planting everything in Kaffe: I begun updating the subthreading
> to include the new required syscalls (easy)

Cool, but which threading systems have you done this for?
(unix-pthreads, unix-jthreads, etc...)  Just calling select() for
unix-pthreads will work fine, but I would think it would take a lot of
changes to make things work for unix-jthreads (user-level threads
implemented with non-blocking syscalls and signals).

>    Cheers,
>    Guilhem.

tim