[kaffe] Coding style

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Tue Jul 29 06:15:03 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Maybe this issue has already been raised but the coding style (at least
for indentation...) is far from being clear in kaffe and its libraries.
I've also seen that one of the pending task was to write the file
"FAQ.coding-style". I don't for you but maybe we may just use the GNU
Coding style (or a slight variant) and reformat progressively the code
using "indent" ... The name of internal variables and functions should
also be normalized but it is already a trickier question.

Any profound idea ?

Cheers,

Guilhem.