[kaffe] Qt AWT backend works under Qtopia(Qt Palmtop)

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Jun 2 08:48:01 PDT 2003

Hi Jim,

> On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 02:29, Dalibor Topic wrote:
>> Yeah, I think 2003-06-04 should be the day when all features for the next
>> version are in and the focus switches over to testing and fixing the
>> platform-specific bugs and build-problems.
>>
>> That would make 2003-06-07 or 2003-06-08 the next release date.
>Yep.  That's what I meant too...

So, only 3 days available to adjust 'platform-specific' issues...
This is the point for me why I asked the original question. If you
plan to include some regression test results for several platforms
in the release notes, this period becomes shorter than previous
release. Of course, I don't remember clearly for the last time because
it was 11 months ago :-)

Just for your info, regression test on m68k takes more than 12 hours,
and if I test all three configurations, the test itself may take this
period ;-<

Isn't it good time to consider maintaining development branch on which
developers introduce new features, and release (or maintenance) branch
on which developers can only modify bugs, or platform-specific issues?

Kiyo