[kaffe] (no subject)

Samuel samuel at hectrix.com
Fri Jun 6 08:26:02 PDT 2003

Thanks Dalibor,
    I've got the kaffe from CVS after your email and try with it.
Unfortunately, I have the same error for my last build kaffe-qt-awt when I
build kaffe this time.

************ERROR MESSAGE****************
 In file included from evt.cc:984:
 evt.moc.cc:17:2: #error "This file was generated using the moc from
 3.0.3. It"
 evt.moc.cc:18:2: #error "cannot be used with the include files from this
 version of Qt."
 evt.moc.cc:19:2: #error "(The moc has changed too much.)"
 /root/tools/qt-embedded-free-3.1.2/include/qstringlist.h: At top
 level:
 evt.cc:243: warning: `char *eventStr (int)' defined but not used
make: *** [evt.o] Error 1
*******END OF THE ERROR MESSAGE*********

the file is located at kaffe/libraries/clib/awt/qt

whatever can I fix the problem or not, really thanks for you quick help
Dalibor.

Samuel