[kaffe] Where to downlad the windows-port?

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Fri Jun 6 13:33:01 PDT 2003

Nobody has been actively working on it regularily, but I think some work
was done on it a few months ago.  Currently, there's only cygwin support
- so you need to link it against the cygwin DLL (which is an issue for
some non-GPL software).  The PocketLinux/Transvirtual fork of Kaffe had
some support for using mingw32 (eg. no cygwin.dll), but that hasn't been
merged in.

I'm not sure what the current state is - I've been planning to test it.
It would be nice to hear what the current state of the head of CVS is,
as we are planning to release 1.1.0 in two days.

Cheers,

 - Jim