[kaffe] Where to downlad the windows-port?

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 06:24:01 PDT 2003

Hallo Clemens,

--- Clemens Eisserer <ceisserer at utanet.at> wrote:

> How hard do you think is it to compile Kaffe with Cygwin, do you think

last time I tried, a couple of months ago, it would build just fine, but crash
very regularly on the regression test suite, due to some weird problem with
threads and zip file reading that I couldn't solve.

I haven't tried with a current version of Cygwin yet.

> What are the most important new features of 1.1?

See WHATSNEW file in the CVS. ;)

> Under Linux Kaffe-1.0.7 crashes with the following error:
>
> ce at linux:~/jbproject/NusyDhcp> kaffe -noverify -verbosegc -classpath

how does the current CVS head fare on your example, i.e. does it crash, too?