[kaffe] Directory Structure of Kaffe or Modular Design of Kaffe

Michael Franz mvfranz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 10:27:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to get kaffe to work on my Mac (the
1.0.7 is suppose to support OS X, but I haven't had
any success).  In doing so, I have become really
confused as to what is actually provided and how it is
packaged.

The sub-directories of kaffe:
kaffe - main entry point of executable
kaffeh - native stub generator (how does this relate
to kaffe?)
kaffevm - the core of the VM

I have looked at
http://www.cse.msu.edu/~korenson/kaffe.html , which
might be dated.

I guess, my question is, from a high level what are
the different modules used within Kaffe and what
directories/files make up these modules.

Michael