[kaffe] memory leaking

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Mon Jun 9 18:41:02 PDT 2003

After having run the CVS release of kaffe, and now version 1.1.0,
for several days, I'm pretty sure it's leaking memory a lot faster
than the CVS version from a month ago did.  The early May version
typically took 24 to 48 hours to fill up the memory I allowed it
(224 MB) while running Freenet.  With the current version, I can
reach the limit in just a few hours.

From a practical standpoint, this means I have to restart the Freenet
node much more frequently.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers