[kaffe] NetBSD & configure

WhiteGandalf zuse at libero.it
Fri Jun 27 10:22:07 PDT 2003

Hello,
as Dalibor suggested, I tried to build kaffe-cvs on my NetBSD68k box to
see if 68k still works well on BSD. 68030 isn?t the fastest thing around
but well, for embedded stuff it is stilll used.

I checked out cvs and started configuring.

configure is SOOOO slow (about one hour, or maybe more ?) when trying to
find out this:

checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 65536

this is unbearable...

then configure fails: at the end I get:
config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating config/Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile config.status: creating replace/
Makefile config.status: error: cannot find input file: replace/Makefile.
in

huh?

-ric