[kaffe] Bug Report: accessing array doesn't throw NullPointerException under MIPS

Matthew Tippett matthew at casero.com
Sat Mar 8 17:35:05 PST 2003

Rebuilding with intrp at the moment.

Our application (originally built on the Sun JDK under intel works 99%
there, occasionally there is this NullPointerException error.  The test
case was derived from some (IMHO) dubious code in the xerces
implementation that we rely on for XML parsing.

The command line was a vanilla './configure' with no options.

We are playing with bringing in some gnu classpath code into the kaffe
rt.jar, but that is pure Java code and isn't related to the problems
that we are seeing.

Regards,

Matthew

--
Matthew Tippett - matthew at casero.com - (647) 439 0102 x4117
Platform/Software Engineer - Casero Inc

-----

The information contained in this message is proprietary of Casero Inc.,
protected from disclosure, and may be privileged. The information is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the
message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.