[kaffe] Poring kaffe to wince-arm-hpc!

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 00:44:01 PST 2003

Hi Chenghuan,

--- Chenghuan Jia <jiach at boem.com.cn> wrote:
> hi,
>     I have downloaded the source code given by
> kaffe.org. How can I make so many source files into
> a project or workplace like VC? When I run nmake -f
> Makefile.ce, there is no file generated except an
> directory named "wince-arm-hpc-wce300".
>     Could you give me any help? Thank you very much!

The WinCE port hasn't been merged in yet, so we are
looking for someone who knows his way around MS
Embedded Visual C++ and microsoft's build environment
to merge it into the kaffe.org tree. Would you be
interested in doing that?

I've posted on the MS VC++ project files issue a
couple of times, see for example
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2002-December/028455.html
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-February/028777.html
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-January/028598.html