[kaffe] Poring kaffe to wince-arm-hpc!

Chenghuan Jia jiach at boem.com.cn
Thu Mar 20 07:03:02 PST 2003

Dear Topic:

    Thank you for your useful items. I really interested in doing that. Now, I am reading the output produced by "NMAKE.exe -f Makefile.ce". From the output, I could get some useful information about the whole project. I am going to build the object file by clarm.exe or cl.exe following the instruction given by the output. I think that after I successfully build the executable file-kaff.exe I would get some hints related to the porting job.
     I would like to implement JIT or Monitor Profile, the native graphic call (now, the graphic call was implemented by class not native function) on wince platform.
If you have some original thoughts, please let me know! Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,

Chenghuan Jia