[kaffe] Re: INTRP, JIT1 & JIT3 on m68k platform

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue May 6 05:22:02 PDT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
>Do you conjecture that JIT3 is slower than JIT1 on platforms with a decent
>amount of registers to allocate to translated blocks? I am just wondering
>since I am still hesitating for the AMD64 JIT.

It's a interesting point. For the time being only IA32, m68k and arm
support both JIT and JIT3, in case of m68k the 'support' is very
limited, by the way.

So I'd like to know what is the behavior for arm with JIT and JIT3.

Can anyone try this?

Kiyo
P.S. I am also still hesitating to debug JIT3 for SH3...