[kaffe] Re: INTRP, JIT1 & JIT3 on m68k platform

Kevin D. Kissell kevink at mips.com
Tue May 6 08:00:02 PDT 2003

These are really interesting results.  While the best
"real" Java benchmarks have to be paid for, would
it be possible for you to repeat the experiment running
the free "Caffeinemark" (or "embedded Caffeinemark
if you don't have AWT working) benchmarks?  These
are available for free download, if I recall correctly
from the site of pendragon.com.  A google search
will turn them up if I don't recall correctly.

            Kevin K.