[kaffe] OpenBSD i386 undefined trampoline symbol error at runtime

Timothy Stack stack at cs.utah.edu
Fri May 9 14:15:01 PDT 2003

> > What does configure say about checking for underscore in compiled=20
> > symbols?
>
> checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols... yes
> checking whether we have to add an underscore for dlsym... yes
>
> (This is correct; OpenBSD 3.2 x86 is not ELF yet.)

So, there are actually two configures that are run, kaffe's and one for
libltdl.  I think you were looking at the libltdl one...  Anyways, I tried
it out on an HP testdrive machine, replicated the problem, and fixed it,
i think.  Although, I ran into some other problems building the class
library which I haven't figured out yet.  So, CVS update and see if, at
least, the underscore stuff works.

> Greg Wooledge                  |   "Truth belongs to everybody."

tim stack