[kaffe] jBoss & Kaffe

Ronald Aigner ra3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon May 12 09:00:01 PDT 2003

Hi,
I tried to run jBoss with kaffe 1.0.7 (the tarball available for download).
Since it crashes I turned all debugging on and the interesting lines are:
findMethodLocal(java/lang/Class,getProtectionDomain,()Ljava/security/ProtectionDomain;)
-> NOT FOUND
findMethodLocal(java/lang/Object,getProtectionDomain,()Ljava/security/ProtectionDomain;)
-> NOT FOUND
getMethodSignatureClass(java/lang/Class,getProtectionDomain,()Ljava/security/ProtectionDomain;)
-> failure

(Something to do with security, I noticed that there is a security file in
jre/lib/security/. I tried to add it to the classpath, but that didn't help.
Any suggestions?

Greetings, Ron.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/With regards