[kaffe] jBoss & Kaffe

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Mon May 12 17:16:02 PDT 2003

Ronald Aigner (ra3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de) wrote:

> I tried, but current CVS depends on autotools, which I can't install without
> switching my debian distro from stable to unstable. (Maybe I ask our admin
> tomorrow to have a look at this, but he seemed quite annoyed today...)

I don't think that's correct -- you should only need to have the
autotools installed if you plan to modify one of the configuration
scripts like "configure.in" or "Makefile.am".  The anonymous CVS
already has "configure" in it, so all you should have to do is run
that.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |