[kaffe] jBoss & Kaffe

Ronald Aigner ra3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon May 12 13:59:02 PDT 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 19:30, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> 1.0.7 didn't have any support for ProtectionDomains, current CVS does have
> some basic support for them. Could you give current CVS HEAD a try and see
> how far you get?
I tried, but current CVS depends on autotools, which I can't install without
switching my debian distro from stable to unstable. (Maybe I ask our admin
tomorrow to have a look at this, but he seemed quite annoyed today...)

> btw, which version jBoss are you using?
jBoss 3.0.6, but without lots of functionality. We use it at the university
for a student work, which does not require a lot of functionality.

Greetings, Ron.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/With regards
ra3 @ os.inf.tu-dresden.de