[kaffe] J2ME, KNI, and C++

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 07:58:01 PDT 2003

Hi Justin,

I think you're on the wrong mailing list ;) While kaffe has a special KNI as in
'Kaffe Native Interface' it's not the same thing as the J2ME KNI, which is the
native  interface for the KVM, AFAIK.

For more information on KNI, check out
http://www.carfield.com.hk/java_store/j2me/j2me_cldc/doc/kni/html/index.html