[kaffe] jBoss & Kaffe

Helmer Krämer hkraemer at freenet.de
Mon May 19 22:00:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003 17:07:31 +0200
Ronald Aigner <ra3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

> On Wednesday 14 May 2003 14:05, Helmer Krämer wrote:
> > i'll commit a patch later this week, which will fix this
> > issue (that is, I hope so, since eclipse does something
> > similar and is starting w/o problems with my patch).
> this would be could, but would fix only some of jBoss' problems:
> A collegue of mine hacked a fixed path into the mentioned code, so jBoss got a
> little further. It then crashes with:

with the patches I've checked, jBoss seems to start,
print some logging messages about its version and
crashes afterwards. IIRC, that crash happens while
jBoss is creating a "UniversalClassLoader". It'd be
really nice, if youn could take a look at this, since
I don't have the time to do so (will fix any bug you
find, though ;)).

Greetings,
Helmer