[kaffe] Porting KAFFE on XScale PXA250

Valentini Marcello Marcello.Valentini at TILAB.COM
Fri Nov 7 07:32:02 PST 2003

Hi all,

has anyone ever tried to port KAFFE 1.0.7 on an Intel XScale PXA250
processor?
I've been trying for couple of week, but if I can successfully compile
the code (patching the config/arm/common.h file), when I run

prompt> kaffe HelloWorldApp

I get the error

Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/OutOfMemoryError
	at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:121)
	at java.util.HastTable.put(Hashtable.java:105)
Aborted

I'm quite confident that there is enougth memory on my platform and that
the patch in the config/arm/common.h file does'n impact in this case, so
the problem must be caused by something else.
Has anyone got the same problem? How can it be solved? Is there a patch
or something else to apply?

Thanks in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin at tilab.com. Thank you