[kaffe] ThreadState regression test

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Nov 24 08:39:01 PST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:12:43 -0800
Jim Pick <jim at kaffe.org> wrote:

> $ (while true; do make check TESTS=ThreadState.java || exit 1; done)
>
> I wasn't able to reproduce my failure, but...
>
> For me, sometimes the test returns quickly, and sometimes it doesn't.  So
> I think this regression test is turning up something, even though it
> usually says it is passing.

I'm trying this again, and now I can't even reproduce my own bug report,
in the exact same tree.  The tests are running consistently for me now.
Hmmm.  Very weird.  I'll keep trying, but I'm not sure if my bug report
is real or not yet -- I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to reproduce
it, since it seems to have gone away for me now.  I hope it's not flakey
hardware...

Cheers,

 - Jim