[kaffe] KeyStore Access Problem (Kaffe 1.1.2 on RdeHat 9.0)

Graham Jenkins grahjenk at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 22:31:02 PDT 2003

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.  My program contains the following
lines:

        System.err.println("Defining keyfile ..");
        File keyfile=new File(System.getProperty("user.home"),".keystore");
        System.err.println("Getting keystore instance ..");
        KeyStore keystore=KeyStore.getInstance(KeyStore.getDefaultType());
        System.err.println("Loading record from keystore ..");
        keystore.load(new BufferedInputStream(new FileInputStream(keyfile)),
..

And it works OK with j2se-1.4.2_01.  But under kaffe, it dies with the
message:
       java.security.KeyStoreException: No such type

So .. what am I doing wrong, and how do I get around it?

Regards .. G.