[kaffe] Re: Bug Report: unexpected IllegalArgumentException from java.text.DecimalFormat

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Fri Oct 24 17:02:02 PDT 2003

>>>>> ":" == Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com> writes:

:> Could you make your test case suitable for Mauve?  How about we give
:> you mauve write access and then you can just check it in?  And then
:> you can check in future tests too :-).  If this sounds good, fill out
:> this form and give my email address in the appropriate field:
:>
:>     http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

Thank you for your suggestion. I am trying.

:> I'm ok with the patch, though it needs a ChangeLog entry.

How about this?

2003-xx-xx  Ito Kazumitsu <kaz at maczuka.gcd.org>

	* java/text/DecimalFormat.java
	(scanFormat) corrected so that '%' may appear in a pattern.