[kaffe] Kaffe on arm-uClinux: tests & benckmark

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at wawnet.biz
Mon Sep 1 06:32:02 PDT 2003

Hi all!
After a bit of work I make Kaffe running on my ARM/uClinux board... before saying that it really works I want to run some kind of test and perform some benckmarking (useful for my thesis to compare different solution :-)
I saw that there's a subdir inside kaffe called tests that include the regression test... if I'm not wrong I have to lunch them with "make check"... of course it won't work in my case because on my board I don't have the make util, also I don't have shell script on uClinux (for now I have only a simple shell that doesn't support scripting)
Can anybody tell me how test Kaffe on my embedded device?
Any clue about benckmarking the JVM?