[kaffe] Re: Kaffe on arm-uClinux: tests & benckmark

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Mon Sep 1 16:18:01 PDT 2003

In <004001c3708d$759207b0$1800a8c0 at llandrews> Andrea Scian wrote:
> Can anybody tell me how test Kaffe on my embedded device?
> Any clue about benckmarking the JVM?

I am developing some benchmarks, they are essentially small programs
that stress different parts (math, array access, loops). Currently on
unix I just run them from shel using the "time" command which measures
them.

They are incomplete right now; The idea is to deliver the C code for
those benchmarks nor requiring OO so to better interpret results on
different platforms.

There are many areas I don't even scratch on the surface though.

I plan to release one day the sources an some results and
interpretations;

-ric