[kaffe] kaffe plugin

nmag at softhome.net nmag at softhome.net
Wed Sep 24 05:01:02 PDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I have had some problems with my email, I've subscribed this new account :D

Well, I need some suggestions about kaffe sources. I work under Debian
GNU/Linux (woody), and I have Kaffe 1.0.5e-0.5, I can get the sources for
this version from Debian page, but I see in the kaffe homepage, the version
1.0.7 (latest production release) and 1.1.1 (latest development release),
which sources I must use to work kaffe plugin? maybe the latest development
release?

P.D. I'm talking with OJI guys in mozilla.

Thanks a lot!

Dalibor Topic wrote:

> nmag only wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Well, I'm reading about XPCOM, I got the kaffe mozilla plugin source, I'm reading and studying the source code, I will be ready to start as soon as possible, but I need some information, where I can announce to the mozilla developers that I work on kaffe plugin? is there a list? I appreciate if you can send me the link for subscription.
>

> Great to see that you're really motivated to get kaffe and mozilla running together! Youi can get in touch with the mozilla XPCOM developers here
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xpcom/ in particular on the mailing lists http://www.mozilla.org/community.html for XPCOM . You should also get in touch with the OJI guys at http://www.mozilla.org/community.html#mozilla-oji and http://www.mozilla.org/oji/ . I'm not aware of any IRC channels for either effort.
>
> cheers,
> dalibor topic

nmag only
NA & GNU/Linux consultant
GPG public key: 0xA024A03F [http://pgp.mit.edu/]
GNU/Linux Registered User #312624

 --
¿Cómo hago para que Windows no se cuelgue más? mkreiserfs /dev/hdaX
Si sale cara gano yo, si sale sello pierdes tú