[kaffe] kaffe plugin

Arnaud Vandyck arnaud.vandyck at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 24 08:13:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:58:12 -0600
nmag at softhome.net wrote:

> Well, I need some suggestions about kaffe sources. I work under Debian
> GNU/Linux (woody), and I have Kaffe 1.0.5e-0.5, I can get the sources for
> this version from Debian page, but I see in the kaffe homepage, the version
> 1.0.7 (latest production release) and 1.1.1 (latest development release),
> which sources I must use to work kaffe plugin? maybe the latest development
> release?

I propose you get the one from unstable http://packages.debian.org/kaffe

(apt-get source kaffe, then try to resolve the dependencies if there are
problems, and  then dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot  -uc -us ,  then you'll
have the latest kaffe from unstable in stable ;))

Cheers,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.