[kaffe] MicroEmulator-swt runs on KaffeVM

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 1 18:25:02 PST 2004

Hi all,

  I just attempted to get MicroEmulator [1] to run on KaffeVM, and the
result is satisfactory. MicroEmulator is an effort to get MIDP/CLDC
application run on J2SE in the form of application of applet. Also,
I noticed that MicroEmulator has SWT port, so I took a try. The SWT port
for MicroEmulator also works on Kaffe, and I took a screenshot:

  http://jserv.sayya.org/kaffe/screenshots/microemulator-swt.png

To use SWT port of MicroEmulator, you can just modify the
build.properties to specify swt as type of target.

cheers,
Jim Huang

  [1] http://www.barteo.net/microemulator/