[kaffe] A bug about kaffe.tools.jar.Jar

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 1 19:35:03 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 01:27:28PM +0800, jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
> Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
> java/lang/NullPointerException
> make: *** Deleting file `rt.jar'
> jserv at venux:~/expr/kaffe/libraries/javalib$

It's so strnage that I encountered the above problem while Kaffe was
configured with --with-threads=unix-pthreads. I change its configuration
with --with-threads=unix-jthreads, and I passed the building process.

I suspect taht Jar shipped with Kaffe might not work with Kaffe whose
threading model is unix-pthreads. Any suggestions?

Jim Huang