[kaffe] configure/libtool problems on darwin

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Apr 6 09:26:02 PDT 2004

Hello,

since the latest update of the configure/libtool system of kaffe,
building stubbornly requests autoconf 2.58:

Making all in libltdl
cd ../../kaffe/libltdl && /bin/sh /Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/kaffe/libltdl/
missing --run autoheader
configure.ac:53: error: Autoconf version 2.58 or higher is required for
this script
/aclocal.m4:524: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is expanded from...
configure.ac:53: the top level
autoconf: tracing failed

This doesn't happen on other systems. I tried a clean check-out, I tried
configuring w/o cache, touching libltdl/configure

No idea.

We discussed the matter on IRC, but without being able to solve it.

-R