[kaffe] Re: NEED_sysdepCallMethod

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Wed Apr 14 00:14:01 PDT 2004

In <200404140306.i3E36lQ18527 at snoopy.src.ricoh.co.jp> Kiyo Inaba  wrote:
> BTW, one more question.
> For m68k-linux, gcc complains that sysdepCallMethod can not be inlined
> because of alloca. When the compilation finished, I will test whether
> this kaffe works or not.

I cannot get kaffe to work on linux/m68k. Currently it "builds" (which
is already something nice) but when it has to run kjc the kaffe-bin
process just hangs there forever until I kill it.
NetBSD/68k has those infamous linker problems so I cannot compare, also
one is using JIT the other JIT3.

If you have time, jump in in IRC so we can exchange results...

-R